Your Comprehensive Preparedness Resource Archive
I started Tools for Liberty because most preparedness websites are either light on content or light on products. I’m working to fix that with over 10,000 products and the creation of a disaster survival preparedness archive. This archive is a work in progress and will NEVER be complete. I will continue to add new content as it becomes available. I am dedicated to providing people with as much FREE content/resources as possible. The more of us that are prepared, the fewer people we’ll have to worry about becoming a threat whenever societies facade collapses in the wake of disaster.
Thank you for visiting my site. If you are searching for how to prepare for a particular potential disaster and I don’t have any resources on your area of concern, contact me. I’ll research the topic for you for free. I’ll be helping you and get another resource for this archive! Also, if you currently have a resource or resources that you think I should add, let me know. I’d be happy to review the material and consider adding it to the archive.
PREPAREDNESS RESOURCES ARCHIVE
Section I – Primary Preps
THESE ARE THE MUST HAVES = BULLETS, BEANS, BANDAIDS & BOTTLES OF WATER
- AMMUNITION – In a worst case societal collapse situation, do you know how much you’d need?
- FIRST AID – Are you prepared to save a life if you had to?
- PROVISIONS – Survival Foods, Recipe’s, Gardening & Livestock Management
- PREPAREDNESS PLANNING and CHECKLISTS – Both basic and comprehensive plans detailing action plans and step by step guides to help you and your family get prepared
- WATER– This is the most serious need and oddly the most overlooked. People take our anytime seemingly unlimited supply of water that is delivered to our homes 24/7 for granted. What if it shut off tomorrow and it wasn’t likley to come back on for a while?
Section II – Advanced Preps
COVERS THE BASICS AS WELL AS COMPREHENSIVE DETAILED DISASTER SPECIFIC PREPAREDNESS PLANNING TOOLS
Section III – Compliance
(Unfortunately, as has been demonstrated during previous emergencies, the governemt will work at the furthest limits of the wording and often well outside the spirit and intent of these laws, so…eh, hem…, plan ahead accordingly)