The TriDelta Tactical Pistol design yields serious recoil reduction effectiveness for pistols. This means fast follow up shots or emptying your mag with little muzzle rise and less recoil. This design also reduces muzzle blast and concussion from the shooters position. The baffles are designed to efficiently capture the muzzle blast to reduce recoil while simultaneously directing noise and blast away from the shooters position. These are designed to work with any pistol with proper and certified installation.
Choose threads & bores on right —–>>>
- Unified National (SAE) designed for installation on Stormlake, Lonewolf and other threaded pistol barrels
- Metric designed for installation on Glock Factory, Sig Sauer & Heckler & Koch threaded pistol barrels
- Set screw and wrench included (ready to install)
- Does NOT interfere with sights
- Dimensions: 0.95″ diameter x 1.5″ long x 0.77″ across flats (USPSA, IDPA & SOF legal dimensions)
- Weight: 2.0oz
- SMALL & COMPACT highly effective
- Black mil-spec finish
- optimized baffles for maximum brake performance and low noise from shooters position
- no ports on bottom of brake = no dust printing from prone shooting position
- DELTA port on top further reduce muzzle rise
- Designed in and Made in USA with USA steel!
30 day, 100% satisfaction money back guarantee!