This brake seems to bring large terms into any conversation like “howitzer,” “artillery,” “cannon” and our favorite “MONSTER!”
— Put one of these monsters on my 50 last week. Just wanted to let you know that everyone at the range was drooling and asking about the brake. When I touched it off, one of the guys there about wet himself. Thanks for an awesome brake (and a fun day at the range)! —
Jeff, Arizona USA (via email)
The Monster Extreme Duty TriDelta 500 design is ready for the most demanding performance in a rifle, the 50 BMG! This design reduces recoil, muzzle blast and concussion from the shooters position. The baffles are designed to efficiently capture the supersonic blast to reduce recoil while simultaneously directing noise and blast away from the shooters position. These are designed to work with any 50 BMG rifle with proper and certified installation. This design is made to order with custom threads and finish.
Can be used effectively from 0.510 caliber down to 0.308 calibers. Also highly effective on 0.416, 0.408, 0.375 and 0.338 calibers. For example 50BMGs, 416 Barrett, 408 Cheytac, 375 Cheytac, 375 Remington Ultra Magnum, 338 Lapua, 338 EDGE, 338 magnums.
Choose from custom or standard threads (bore cannot change):
- Custom threads with 0.510 bore allowance only for example: 11/16-24, 7/8-24, 7/8-20, 18-1mm, 24-1mm, etc. (these custom threads are made to order and ship in about 14 to 21 days)
- Standard threads or “in-the-white” with 0.510 bore allowance only available in 1-14, 7/8-14 (Barrett 50s), 3/4-24 (these are made to order and ship in about 5 to 7 days)
- Dimensions: 1.74″ diameter (1.50” across flats) x 4.75″ long x 1.20″ diameter at the back of taper
- Weight: 24oz
- BLACK milspec finish
- large, optimized baffles for maximum brake performance and low noise from shooters position
- no ports on bottom of brake = no dust printing
- holes on top further reduce muzzle rise
- crush or peel washers not included
- Designed in and Made in USA with USA alloy steel!
- Custom Threads (allow 14 to 21 days for shipment)
- Standard Threads (allow 5 to 7 days for shipment)
- Standard “in the white” for your gunsmith to fully customize! (SHIPS IMMEDIATELY)
Be sure to fully specify your thread type and depth. The “in the white” (white) brake is fully machined and ready for custom threads. The white brake has a 0.510 bore allowance that facilitate quick and accurate machining of threads that are concentric to the bore in one setup. This will ensure reliable customization and lower cost.
30 day, 100% satisfaction money back guarantee!
FREE USA SHIPPING REGARDLESS OF QUANTITY!!!