The X3 has all the same great features as our popular T3, with the optimization for .30 cal/.300 BLK use. The X3 is a dual baffle compensator that directs expelled gasses to control muzzle direction. The initial baffle directs gas in a geometrical pattern that stabilizes the rifle system. The second baffle system channels gasses upward to compensate for muzzle rise. This gives the shooter the ability to decrease time between follow up shots and maintain control of muzzle direction. The X3 also mitigates some of the flash that is commonly associated with compensators.
- For use on 7.62mm/.308/.300BLK caliber or smaller applications
- Precision machined in one operation for true concentricity
- Made from U.S.A. Certified 4140 bar stock
- Blasted and black phosphate coated
- Threaded 5/8 x 24 TPI for most common applications
- Engraved logo on bottom
- Overall length 2.115 inches
- Weight 2.05 oz
- Product of the great state of Idaho, MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- SKU (2A-COMP-X3)